There's this gal, Mandi, who does amazing Epic Room Makeovers.....and I wanna win one!!!!
All I need is a mess of people to vote for me!
Watch this funny video then scroll down for more pictures!!!
Here's why we need this:
1. Popcorn ceiling with 70's recessed lighting.
2. Mystery stain! Ew.
3. Ghetto-rigged curtain sitch-y-ation.
4. No headboard, and that's just stupid.
5. Dated, too-short bedside tables.
6. Black moulding. I'm talking black baseboards, people.
7. We have a tiny little bathroom that also needs some Mandiliciousness. It's all functional, it just needs some lovin'. I've already taken the hideous Moulin Rouge wallpaper border off so it's pretty much half done! Right?
8. There's virtually nothing on the walls. No mirrors, no pictures, no decor except hand-me downs and an alarm clock that we still can't work after 8 years of marriage.
9. Mismatched doors.
10. It's U-G-L-Y, and it ain't got no alibi!
Why hasn't it been done yet?
1. Ever try a remodel project with a feral 2 year old running around?
2. After buying this house, we sunk what little decor budget we had into replacing all the stuff the previous owners "liberated"- i.e. ceiling fans, light fixtures, fireplace mantle, the back door, etc. We had to repaint the front of the house since it was a lovely shade of "Buffalo Pee". There were also a lot of 1/2-done projects that had to be finished like "framing doors" and "changing locks". Hey, how do you type air quotes? Then we got pregnant and had said feral child. So...ya, he's kept us pretty busy. ;)
Have I convinced you yet? Please help by voting for me! Visit Vintage Revivals now!